Thursday, October 16, 2008

My OWN Forever Day!


My Mom called me tonight and asked me if I knew what today was. I didn't and she informed me that 40 years ago today they put me in their car and brought me home. I was 4 months old. I knew it was sometime in October but I guess I never really cared which exact day it was. For those of you that don't remember, I am adopted. I have the MOST WONDERFUL family and I'm so glad things turned out the way they did. Some where in the archives I have my adoption story.

But now with Isabella having her Forever Day I guess it's kinda neat to think that I have one too. I just might have to start celebrating it from now on!

I just wanted to share that tidbit of information because it's not only our babies that have Forever Days--other people do too. If you know anyone else that is adopted, ask them when their day is and tell them "Congratulations!"

Love you more than words can say Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Forever Family Day!

Cynthia said...

Ok, that's gonna make me cry....Happy Forever Family Day Angie!!!!

Tammy said...

Happy Forever Day to one of the nicest people I have ever known.

Anonymous said...

I love you all, Sonya