Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Me and Isabella at the church "Trunk or Treat" She was a little witch this year. She actually kept her hat on the WHOLE time. We only stayed out about 45 minutes then we went to eat mexican food. Let me just say, Isabella LOVES mexican food. She ate salsa, taco, beans, and rice.
They had a donkey for Joseph and Mary.

Isabella with Daddy

Isabella with Miss Tammy, our babysitter. That was our first stop.


Alex took Isabella to the house next to Tammy's. It was so sweet to watch them together. He's such a GREAT big brother.



Again with Miss Tammy

Tammy's daughter, Britton.

Alex and his Ninja pose.

Now, about the look of the blog. I really can't get it the way I want it. I'm still trying. If anyone knows how to change the widgets to get the header wider, let me know. Look for it to keep changing until I get it right!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey -
It's looking good!
Isabella is adorable... and Alex is the best big brother. How sweet. I love you hair, by the way. It looks great!