Friday, January 25, 2008

1 year and 1 week update

Isabella LOVES to get in or under things. She takes everything off the shelf and climbs in the entertainment center. She sometimes tries to get on the next shelf up. She's a climber.I got a new camera for Christmas and software came with it. Well , one of the editing choices is "cartoon". On the Kodak gallery, the picture REALLY looks almost painted--kinda "cartoonish". It doesn't quite look that way here but I'm leaving the picture on here. Between getting a new computer and new software, I'm going crazy trying to figure all this stuff out.
On to better things.....Isabella went to the doctor for her 1 year check-up. She's doing great and her ears are clear again but she still has a little stuffy nose. So in my experience, her ears won't be clear for long. Anyway, after turning a year old, she seems to have changed over night. She's taken some steps. She can also stand up from a seated position. Baby food doesn't seem to satisfy her enough. I've been trying green beans, sliced (cooked) carrots, bananas, and fruit cocktail and she loves it all. I think she would rather have the chunky stuff. She's also learned how to give kisses. Very sweet I must say. She's been sleeping better. She has gotten up in the night a few times but I think she slept 5 nights in a row without waking up. She's still a "people person" and she seems to catch everyone's eye. I'll try to do a bigger picture post tomorrow.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Angie-

Just MY opinion... but it is almost a givene that they have a stuffy nose for one full year until the have gone through all the seasons here in KY. It seems to sellte down after that... It will get better. :)

She is just the cutest thing... and I love how long her hair is getting!!!!

Cynthia said...

How sweet.......she is just so precious! Keegan was a climber..anything, and I mean, anything she could get a hold on..she was on top of it!

Keep those pictures and posts comin'.