Thursday, July 24, 2008

New doctor news

Sorry, no pictures this time. Well, the doctor tested Isabella's hearing and that was fine but she still has fluid in her right ear. So she will get tubes on August 14th. I also had him check to see why her nose sounded stuffy all the time. He put a scope in her nose to look and said her adenoids were a little swollen but he wouldn't take them out yet. She is also going next Tuesday for an x-ray to see if there is any reason for her chewing food and spitting it out all the time. They are going to x-ray while she eats so they can see how the food goes down I guess. She normally does not like doctors but she loved this one. She followed him around and gave him hugs. It was really sweet. I know the operation is a few weeks away and isn't that difficult, but pray that Isabella does well with the operation and tubes. I'm pretty sure she do fine since she's such a happy baby, even when she's sick. I'll post more pictures later. I just wanted to post an update real quick.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We will be praying for your sweet girl! I know that this will help her feel SO MUCH BETTER!!!