Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun at a picnic

Allen playing cornhole
You know, as much as I try, I can't get pictures in order on the blog. I haven't figured out how to drag them to where I want them either. I don't even know if you can do that or not.

Isabella and her big brother

Anyway, my Mom and Dad's church had their annual picnic and the kids had a ball. I learned some square dancing moves but no one got pictures of that. I was pretty good if I must say so.

Isabella was really intrigued by this baby.

Eating fruit for dessert

Isabella found out that she LOVES cotton candy

She couldn't get enough
blue mouth from cotton candy
Alex playing cornhole

Isabella LOVED this inflatable slide. I tried to bounce her the whole way down. That's why my hair looks like that. She laughed the whole way down.

Papaw and Isabellaout of order but another candy picture



She also loved this bouncy thing.

Alex putting on his velcro suit for the wall
Alex stuck to the wall

All in all it was a great afternoon. The weather was good, the food was great, and the kids are all tired. They should sleep very well.

On a side note about sleeping--I can't keep Isabella in her crib. She keeps climbing out and ends up sleeping in the floor. We had to turn her doorknob around so we could lock her in her room so she wouldn't roam the house in the middle of the night. I finally put a pillow and blanket down in the floor and we usually find her asleep on that in the mornings. I guess I'll make her crib into a toddler bed but I feel like she's to young for that. I'm just hoping if I do that and she gets out, maybe she'll get back in to go back to sleep. Who knows. I'm not ready for a toddler bed--it means she's growing up. My 3 boys never climbed out so this is all new to me. I'll keep you all updated on how that goes. Right now she's in the crib and hopefully she'll stay there because she's so tired.






2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ok the "hair" photo cracks me up!!!

She has grown so much! Wow what a doll baby!

Jennifer said...

FINALLY got the pictures to load! She is really growing up so fast!!! ADORABLE!