Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas pictures

Forgive me that these pictures are in no particular order. I never can get that part right.

Isabella loved this little dog

And the big dog


And her tea set



And her shopping cart



This is by far the COOLEST toy that Alex got. My mom got him this zero gravity remote control car that climbs the walls and can also ride on the ceiling. It doesn't fall or anything. It spins and goes in all directions. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, the car is on the wall.



Hunter really wanted this fluorescent green hoodie.




Alex was really wanting these boots and he really does wear them.




My 2 brothers, Pat and Ryan, me, and Isabella




Alex with one of his toys





Ryan



Pat




Hunter


Christmas Eve we always go to my Mom and Dad's house. My brother, Ryan, was in from England so that was good. We ate, opened gifts, then went to church. After Santa at our house on Christmas Day, we go to Allen's Mom and Dad's house. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of that but I will say that Alex got Rockband and he LOVES it. He already was really good at Guitar Hero but this has drums and a microphone with it and he's pretty good at the drums too. That is all the kids have played with since Christmas. It is pretty fun although I have to play everything on easy or medium. The kids make it look easy and I don't know how they do it on hard or expert. All in all it was a good Christmas. No one got sick like in years past so that was a plus! I hope everyone else's Christmas was good too.

No comments: