Monday, September 24, 2007

The most wonderful big brother!

I decided that I would start with Alex because he has been so wonderful and adjusted so well with not being the "baby" anymore. Before we got Isabella, Alex talked about her every day and always asked when we were going to get her. I was really worried how he would actually be when we were all home as a family. He has surprised me how grown up he is for 7 years old. I told him he would ALWAYS be my " baby" boy and that would never change no matter how old he was. He wants to be around Isabella all the time. He helps with feeding, diapers, playing, and changing clothes. He loves to play peek-a-boo with her and have her crawl over him. He can't stand to even hear her wimper. He wants to be the one to get her out of her crib. He is very proud of Isabella and shows her off every chance he gets. I am sooooo proud to be his Mom!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are so adorable together...I bet Alex is having a blast with Isabella...

m.j.f. said...

awwww... to hear how alex is doing with Isabella is like music to the ear! good job yer doin, Ang!