Sunday, September 23, 2007

My first real post to our new blog!

This is a picture that was taken once we were home. Isabella has so many different expressions. She smiles ALL the time and that's what people comment about most. It's only been two weeks since we got home from Guatemala and it's already hard to remember our lives without her! She has really been a blessing and her good natured personality has made the adjustment very easy. She always falls asleep in the car and never cries when I take her in places. I think we've only stayed home all day just 2 days. We've got places to go and people to see!

As you can imagine, we've got tons of pictures. I'll post some of Shane, Hunter, and Alex next.

7 comments:

Karen D. said...

Yea! I am your first commenter!
I love your new blog! She sounds a lot like Abbie temperment wise!

I'll keep checking back for updates!

Hugs!
Karen and Abbie

m.j.f. said...

me too! ill def keep up on this here blog ya got started....oh and uh, please excuse a little self promotion here but I took that picture!!!!! hehe...im her aunt mitzi jade!

Jennifer said...

Angie-
You did it! Great job. I am so excite. And I can't wait to see some pics with her and the boys! So many big brothers to keep her safe... AND to teach her all the tricks. :)

Love,
Jen

Cynthia said...

Yeah!!! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to watch the Smith family grow and change!!

Krystal said...

Welcome to blogland!!! Miss Bella is a doll baby :) I am with Jenn - I can't wait to see pics of her with the boys!!! 3 boys & a girl sounds pretty cute to me - haha!

m.j.f. said...

the boys are looking good as usual! i can believe shane is so not a little boy any more! you have a nice little clan anG!!!!

Sonya said...

Ok, Isabella is beautiful and the smiles she has all the time melt your heart. I just love her...Love you too, and the boys.. Congrats to you all and a new bigger family. Take care, Sonya The Proud Aunt.......