Friday, February 22, 2008

It's been awhile!! Updates between pictures.

This is a picture of freestyle motorcross. For those of you that don't know what that is--the rider does tricks on the dirt bike after jumping off a ramp. Hunter and I LOVE to watch this. It really amazes me what people can do. Well the FMX (freestyle motor cross) came to Rupp Arena last Saturday so Me, Hunter and Alex went. Alex really didn't care about going but his ticket was only $5 so I made him go. He loved it. He yelled louder than me and Hunter! After the show we got to meet the riders and get autographs. They loved that too. All in all, I think they enjoyed the "mommy time".
On my last post I wrote about our trip to Ohio and Isabella's first road trip. These 2 pictures are of her and Alex in the hotel room.




This is Hunter and Isabella goofing off. She is so fun to play with because you can just look at her and she laughs! I know I sound like a biased mom but she is SO GOOD! i honestly have no problems with her. I probably just jinxed myself though.
We had to take Isabella to the doctor this week because she wasn't her happy, joyful self. She had BAD ear infections. We had no clue because there wasn't a fever and she wasn't fussy except that one day. Poor thing! The numbing ear drops work great and she's back to her happy self. Her new thing is to hold anything the size of a phone up to her ear and just babble away. She also plays "fetch" by herself. She'll throw the ball AND go get it. She also never gets tired of the 'Where's Isabella?" game.
For those of you that read my blog and don't live in Kentucky, the weather has been awful. We got ice last week and I couldn't go to work and we got ice last night and I TRIED to go to work but couldn't make it. As soon as I turned out of my driveway (which is very long and gravel and a solid sheet of ice) and got on the road I started sliding. I couldn't go anywhere. To make a scary story short, Allen had to get the tractor and pull my van back onto the driveway out of the road which was not easy. I walked back tot he hose to get flashlights and the van slid off the road while I was gone. I even had the emergency brake on. Two other trucks were stuck in front of our house too. They didn't move until 7:30. They sat there 2 hours! I'd like to know why my tax money didn't go for salting my road!! They didn't come around until 12:25 PM.
I'll try to post more often. I plan on posting some ice pictures tomorrow. I hadn't realized it had been 12 days since my last post! When I look at some of your blogs and they haven't been updated in a while, I USED to think "I wish they'd hurry up and post to their blog!". Now i realize what it takes to keep up with the blog and e-mails and other blogs and anything else you do on a computer. But I will try to do better!



1 comment:

m.j.f. said...

your doin a great job-
no worries-
hope your having a nice winter afternoon!
tell everyone i said hello!
mitzi