Sunday, February 24, 2008

Picture Post

Ice on one of my bushes from the ice storm
View from my front porch. If you can make this picture bigger you can really see the ice. This was on Friday and the ice is still there today (Sunday). Georgetown doesn't have any ice left and they're only 15 miles away from us. Wierd.

She loves this bunny. It plays music and she'll rock back and forth.



She still fits in the sink. She also still loves her bath.



Just a standing up shot


I love this one. If you look closely you can see the icicles on the deck.


I also love close-ups.
I have more pics but i'll save them for later. She's much better with her ears. I was going to get her ears pierced this weekend but chickened out. I'm afraid she'll try to pull them out. Any advice from parents that got their baby's ears pierced? Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't get over how much she has grown.

Cynthia said...

She has changed so much over the past few months! Wow, what a doll baby!

What's up with the ice at your house?

Karen D. said...

Abbie still fits in the sink too- but not for long, I'm afraid! I love the ice pictures! They are pretty to look at- but I know that ice storms are no fun to live through!!!

Love,
Karen and Abbie

m.j.f. said...

omg she is so effin CUTE!
sure, pierce her ears, if they bother, then just take them out!
loves and hugs!
mitzi