Friday, March 7, 2008

Not much going on

My sweetie pie with her favorite doll. We brought this to her on our visit trip and the foster mother gave it back to us because she loved it.
She loves to put things on her head. I keep diapers in this and she empties it out and carries it around.

Just a big smile.
Isabella's second mommy, Ms.Tammy, Isabella's babysitter, and her daughter Britton.
Again with the tote on her head!


This is not a very good picture. I was trying to do pigtails but she HATES this. Most of the time I just do one on the top of her head to keep her bangs out of her eyes.

Not much has been going on so I haven't needed to post very much. Alex had a program at school about the states. He was Maine. He had to get up and tell facts about his state and they sang some songs. Hunter hurt his knee and had to have an MRI. No tears, just inflamation and fluid. If it's not better in a week they will send him to an orthopedic doctor. All Shane thinks about is his new girlfriend. Tomorrow is their 1 month anniversary and he's already asking to take her on vacation in October. If they are still together, we said yes. It's snowing ALOT here so I guess we can get some good pictures of Isabella in the snow tomorrow. I'll post those later.

2 comments:

m.j.f. said...

she is growing so mUCH!
i can so see the differences!
thanks for that vet email, made me cry and made me call my dad!
love you!
mitzi

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Angie. You have a lovely family and anyone can see the love you all share and have for one another. Thank you for sharing your world (your family) with me.
Gina