Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Here's Alex with his Easter basket. I don't know if you can see it, but he has a bad boo-boo on his nose. It's kinda covered with a band-aid. He was playing basketball outside and fell on the corner of the concrete.
I have no idea who took this but it was on the camera and I liked it so here it is.

Isabella with her Easter basket. She liked the doll but that's about it. I was way to lazy to make her up basket on my own.


She got into the pantry and into the chocolate-covered pretzels.


Isabella knows what's good--chocolate! I think she was eating the chocolate off and spitting the pretzel back out.

They even have sprinkles on them.

Hunter giving Isabella a bath. He's such a big helper.

This is what happens when Hunter gives her a bath.

My try at pigtails again
Isabella sitting on Alex. She LOVES to bounce on his back.

She also loves to grab his hair and make him scream.

This is our 3-legged dog, Lacey. Don't you just love the eyes?!
Well, that's a little of what's been going on around here. I hope everyone had a great Easter.












3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The pigtails and clippied must STOP!!!!! They make her look too big and grown up! I almost cried!!

Karen D. said...

Abbie just tagged Isabella!

Yes, you will get an invite when I go Private! I am thinking about coming to the Reunion, but just don't know yet! I'd love to meet you!

Love,
Karen and Abbie

m.j.f. said...

awwww.. thats awesome, and you know yer doggie looks like mine!