Sunday, April 6, 2008

Isabella has been tagged!

Oh my, first let me say I didn't realize that I hadn't posted since Easter! I'm sorry about that and I'll try to do better. As I said, Isabella got tagged by a fellow blog friend, Abbie. So here goes:

1. I can tell the difference between The REAL Cheerios and generic ones. I WILL NOT eat the fake ones!

2. I love to drink from a straw. It's so much easier than those sippy cups.

3. My Mom says I look like Boo from the movie Monsters Inc. with my hair up in Pigtails.

4. I still sleep with the doll and bunny that my Mom and Dad brought to me when they first visited me in Guatemala. I also sleep with a night light on.

5. I love to play in the Tupperware cabinet. So many containers and lids to play with. Hey, at least it's a very cheap toy!

6. I hate to have my hair messed with. Sometimes I let mom put it up but not very often. The bows are okay for a while then I rip those out too. I guess I'll just have to live with hair in my eyes!

7. I am soooooo friendly with everyone and will let anyone hold me EXCEPT a nurse or doctor. I know the doctors want to help me but they are just so scary! My mom told me I have to go for more shots this month. Ugh!

8. I love milk--regular, chocolate, or Strawberry. Doesn't matter. I will drink it all day. Juice gives me diarrhea so I've only had it twice. I don't miss it though. Milk is so much better for me anyway.

9. I love looking at pictures. I get so excited. I point and babble stuff that Mom doesn't understand. I recognize everyone in the family in pictures. You can quiz me and I'll look or point to the right one. I'm so smart!

10. I'm the center of my families world! They keep saying I'm perfect and if they could have another like me they would. I've got news for them--there is only ONE me! I love my family and I know they love me. I give them the best hugs and kisses just so they don't forget it. My favorite time is when we are all together in the evening.

I will try to get some pictures together and have a picture post next time. I know I have some faithful readers that check this blog everyday hoping for something new. I will try to do better. Isabella is growing up before my eyes. She not growing to much in size but in ability and maturity and skills. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: