Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I need blog help

okay, as you can see, I had Nikki change Isabella's picture in the header. I also wanted a song to play as you look at the blog. My MOST FAVORITE song in the world about kids is "Thank God for Kids" by the Oak Ridge Boys. I asked Nikki to help and she said playlist.com didn't have it and she didn't know how to use anything else. They had the Kenney Chesney version which you are hearing right now so she put that one on there for me. Anyway, it's not as good as the other one. I use Limewire here to download songs but I don't think they have a code or whatever you need to put something on a blog. I've read SOOOO many directions on the blogger site and others and I still can't figure out how to get the song to the blog. On Webfetti, which is a pretty cool site, it's pretty easy to understand but it asks you for the URL of the song. WHERE the heck do you find that!? Can someone PLEASE explain that to me?! I went back to playlist.com and couldn't even figure out how to navigate around that very well. My playlist box is at the bottom of the page. What if I want to change the song or add to it? What do I do? My mission is to get the Oak Ridge Boys version on my blog. So if any of you guys know anyone that could help or if you know how to do it, please let me know. Thanks in advance! Pictures soon!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK... you need to do what I do when I need help with stuff. You need a "Girl Friday". Mine is Krystal. I call her and ask all these questions. :)

And I agree... no offense to KC... but I love the Oak Ridge Boys to pieces.