Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures as promised!


It was a beautiful day today so after Isabella got up from her nap we went outside. I started out with sunglasses but she kept taking them off so I tried a hat.


OK, I've debated about this for a while. Bangs or no bangs. I wanted her hair to be all one length but keeping her bangs out of her eyes was hard to do. So I decided to do bangs for a little while. I think she looks much cuter with them. I don't like it to much in this picture si put some of it in a ponytail in the rest of the pictures. I'm going to try to keep it in a clip or 2 ponytails for a while.

The grass still amazes her.







I know I'm biased but she's just so darned cute!



Running from Alex



Giving Mocha some lovin'





Alex with Isabella.


Allen and Hunter are digging me a bunch of holes to plant trees. We always said we were going to buy Isabella a tree when she got here. I wanted a Magnolia tree for her. So we bought a HUGE tree at Landscape Alternatives. I think it was the biggest tree on the lot. We also bought a magnolia bush and 4 dogwood trees--2 pink and 2 white. Those will alternate down our driveway. They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow morning so I'll post pictures of Isabella next to her own tree tomorrow.
She has two teeth coming through on the bottom so she's been a little cranky lately. I'm hoping this lets her chew better. When she eats "big people" food she will chew it up and then spit it out. We have no idea why. She could easily swallow it but she'll chew some food then spit, chew some food then spit. Any ideas from anyone? That's about it for now. I'll try to post again tomorrow!












3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How absolutely precious. She is really just adorable....

OK... I think I like the bangs. I kept them for the girls until at least 3... no bangs makes them look grown up too fast...

Either way, though... she is just too cute for words.

PS... Alex, Hunter and Allen also cute. You are on the blog...but where oh where was SHANE??

Anonymous said...

I love the pony tails, love you all.. All of the photos are great. So sorry I haven't called you. Shane looks grown up. His girfriend is beautiful. The blog looks great. Love you Sonya

Anonymous said...

if she is going to spread her legs like that she needs to be nkd showing the boys her sweet little hairless pu--y