Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Baby is growing up








My first baby is growing up! Saturday was the junior/senior prom and Shane took his girlfriend Avery. Doesn't he look handsome!! Notice how much taller Shane is than me! By the way, I'm not pregnant, it's the shirt. I guess I should've tried it on first! Back to Shane--5 couples went together and rented a limo. They went to eat in Frankfort and then to Lexington for the dance. After the Prom, they went back to his friend Jordan's house for the rest of the evening/morning. It seems like everyone had a good time. All the couples looked BEAUTIFUL!! It really brings back memories. And let me tell you, for those of you that have girls only, you're lucky. I know girls can be expensive, but it's the
BOYS that pay for everything. Here's a run down:
Tux--$153
Limo--$120
Tickets--$70
Corsage--$26
Dinner--$40
Haircut--$12
If my calculations are correct, that's $421. That's not including gas to go get all these things. I know Avery's dress didn't cost that much. I get to do it all over again next year too. But it's okay, it's a once in a lifetime thing. I'm just glad I'm able to pay for those things and give Shane and Avery a wonderful evening. Avery's mom took alot of pictures and she's supposed to put them on a disk for me. I'll post a few more when I get that. I hope Shane remembers that he's never to old to be my baby and he's never allowed to move away! I love him to pieces!
PS. Click on the picture to enlarge it and get the full effect of his handsomeness (if that's a word!)



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is way too cute! I cannot believe how "grown up" he is. Where does the time go???

Karen D. said...

I am afraid that if we blink, our girls will be that age! The hills behind your home are gorgeous!!!

Great pictures by the way!

Love,
Karen and Abbie