Monday, June 2, 2008

finally back

Well I finally got my camera back from the repair shop but I've just been to lazy to post pictures. I've been so caught up in Ebay. That is really addicting! I have many collections and my newest one is toothpick holders. I was really good about staying off Ebay for about 3 weeks but then it started calling my name again. (Hello, my name is Angie and I'm addicted to Ebay).

I need a little advice about 2 issues with Isabella. First, she climbed out of her crib last night. She's only almost 17 months and still about 20 lbs so this caught me by surprise. I still think she's to little for a toddler bed. How do I keep her in the bed !? She was sleeping with a nightlight but i decided to turn that off in hopes that if she can't see to get out, she won't try. Alex stayed in his crib forever. He didn't want to get a new bed and never tried to climb out. Shane is the only one that ever climbed out of the crib.

Secondly, I can't remember if I posted this before. Isabella chews and spits out most of her food. She never does with chunky baby food or really smooth things like yogurt so I don't think it's a texture thing. Sometimes she will eat green beans (whole ones), and sometimes she chews for a little bit and spits it out. It's not JUST green beans, it's just about everything. And if I come at her with a cup, everything in her mouth comes out so she can drink. She will not swallow first. I don't think it's that she can't chew it because 4 of her molars are almost all the way in. And what she spits out is really chewed up. I just can't figure this one out. I don't remember my other kids doing this to Isabella's extreme. It just makes it REALLY HARD to feed her regular food. I'm really tired of buying baby food and I'm tired of wasting regular food.

Any suggestions to these problems would be great. other that that, Isabella is still her happy, loving self. She is such a joy and such an attention-getter wherever we go. I promise pictures soon. Maybe a video too. I wish I had gotten video tonight because she was walking up the yard (we have a HUGE yard) and she kept turning around ever so often to wave at us. It was so cute. Anyway, my camera's back so pictures will be back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL YOU ALL THAT. SONYA

Unknown said...

angie,
t's been too long since we "spoke" last. By looking at the pictures and reading the site, it seems like all is well with everyone . All of your youngins are growing up!
well, i just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that i've been thinking of you and yours.
have a great day.
love,
shannon