Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dirt bike and the pool



I had a really good post all set up then there was an error and I had to re-do it. everything is in the wrong order but you'll get the idea. This is Hunter on his new dirtbike. He sold his other one and got a BIGGER one. I wasn't to happy about it but I must say that he is VERY good at riding. He lived on his other one so he's gotten quite good. He's jumping a little rise in these pictures. There is video at the bottom of the post of it.




This is Isabella in her new baby pool. She loves it . We put her on the BIG pool and she likes that too. The big pool was a little cooler than her's but she still seemed to like it. We bought her a boat to float around in so we don't have to hold her all the time. She is such the perfect angel--so happy all the time. We are so blessed!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK... first of all... SHE IS SO PRECIOUS. We loved getting to see you all the other night.

Second... Hunter is scaring me! Don't let McCaleb see this... ever. I don't think I can handle having him JUMP THINGS... I can barely take it when he is climbing on the tractor... little boys and all their toys...

Great pictures!!!