Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pictures!



Isabella laying on the couch with her favorite toy--the remote!


These 2 pictures were from the day my camera died so I couldn't download them so here they are. These are very RARE pictures of Shane. He refuses to get a haircut because his girlfriend likes it. He thinks he's cool in his aviators. I will try to post some video soon. It's just been kinda hectic around here. Today was the last day of school for the kids and they all seemed to want to go their separate ways today. It's starting to get hot here so we're trying to get the pool ready. Our cover got 2 holes in it over the winter so the water was green when we took the cover off. YUCK! This is the first year Ive seen it like that. So instead of getting it clean with chemicals, we drained it and are filling it up with clean water as I type this. It takes forever. The water has been running for almost 24 hours and it's still not full. We live on 60 acres so the grass always seems to need to be mowed. We don't mow ALL of it. We have 2 guys that cut and bale part of it for the hay. It's a win-win situation--They get the hay and we don't have to mow it.
On a side note to my last post, Isabella has slept soundly the last 2 nights. I've kept her nightlight off so we'll see how that goes.
Not much else going on. I will post more when I get a minute. Those are few and far between with 4 kids! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! I love her pigtails! She is so adorable. And there are truly no words to describe Shane's HAIR!!!! :)

m.j.f. said...

hey angie, just stopping by to say hello! you got a lot going on here!
ill come back and post more after i read what youve written, k?

xo
m