Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're back from technical difficulties




First my camera died, then my computer died. We didn't have anything backed up so I was really worried. Dell came and replaced my hard drive then I took it to Best Buy and let the "Geek Squad" see what they could get off of it. They were able to retrieve everything thank goodness! I had downloaded 300+ songs in anticipation of my new Ipod for my birthday. But everything is good. Everything is now on an external hard drive and all my music and pictures are on my Ipod. I know the text is in a weird spot but I was trying to move 2 pictures down but ended up deleting them so I had to re-post which messed up my order. Anyway, we went to Mom's and Isabella played in the sprinkler. I think it was too cold because she didn't like it as much as I thought she would. It was 96 degrees outside so I thought she'd love it. I bought her a little baby pool that I will post pics of later. I think she'll like that much better.

This says "I love my big brother" The video is just some that me and Alex took the other day. Really this is more for the Foster Mother. I just wanted her to be able to see Isabella actually move and laugh. To M.S.--We love you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She is really getting so big! How adorable! I know you all are having a blast... and she looks so happy!!! We must get together soon!!