Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's been up this week






This is Hunter's absolute favorite thing to do--ride his dirtbike. He sold his first one and bought a bigger one a couple weeks ago. This was against my better judgement but I must say that he handles it VERY well. I'm just afraid he'll get too cocky on it and wreck. The video is of him jumping a little rise on our property. I'm afraid he'll want to go taller and longer with the jumps. On the video, you can see his path beat down in the grass. Also the one of Isabella at the end was supposed to go on the next video but I didn't want to have to edit both of them.






href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dq5XfBcGRYY/SF5RtChwBrI/AAAAAAAAAf8/lwRe-f3iuw8/s1600-h/100_0768.jpg">




This is Isabella little baby pool which she loves. If only I could get her to keep her sunglasses on! The video is the first time with her in the BIG pool. She seemed to like it but the water was a little cooler than the water in her pool. I got her this little boat that she can float around the big pool in so we don't have to hold her. She seems to like that too. She's such a good girl and so much fun. She laughs at everything and loves people. She's never in a bad mood unless her ears are bothering her. We are just so lucky to have her. We are truly blessed.




No comments: