Monday, April 7, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Ignore the bottle and look at the pigtails
She had been crying because I set her down. What a bad Momma. That's why her eyes are red.


Eating Goldfish WITHOUT the pigtails. Wild, wild hair.

Another shot of the hair. She really hates for me to mess with her hair. So after her pulling the bands out and me putting them back in for most of the day, I just gave up. She won.
Not much of a picture post but the batteries in the camera died and the other set wasn't charged up either. The weather is really nice so I'll try to get some outside pics.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is HILARIOUS. I love it. Do you remember all the crazy stuff that Alex's hair used to do??

I miss you guys lots. Coming home in late May/early June, so we'll have to catch up on all that's been going on the past few months.

Love,
Ryan

m.j.f. said...

omg, thats hilarios!

Jennifer said...

I love this picture! I reminds me of Ali touching the static ball. SO SO FUNNY.She is really such a doll!