Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's been going on this week

This is Alex's first time weed-eating. He was dying to learn and we need all the help we can get keeping this grass cut. He did GREAT! He's growing up so fast. He's already asked about driving the tractor--I don't think so!
My dogs chased this opossum up a tree and laid at the bottom for hours so the poor thing couldn't get down. I really hate these animals. I think they are SOOO ugly and nasty looking.


OK, I really can't get my brain to work when it comes to posting. I can't remember the order because it's all backwards. I hate that. So you'll have to look at the bottom picture to see how she got up on the second SHELF of my entertainment center. She does this all the time. She's still so tiny that she has no problem fitting. She just went to the doctor and the weighs 19.13 lbs.





Again, these are kinda out of order. She loves sitting on the end table and watching TV. I tell her to get down but she just looks at me and laughs. She never has fallen off so that's good.
Iforgot to take my camera to Alex's soccer games on Sat and Mon. I was just thinking about staying warm. The wind was sooooo cold. He has another game Sat so I'll try to post some pics of that next time.














No comments: