Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a few pics of my cutie-pie

That pancake was sooooo good.
So much snow!

Getting ready for lunch

She knows how to "cheese" for the camera.
First I wanna give a shout out to Krystal. She gave me the scoop on 'Little Clippies" for Isabella's hair. These things work GREAT. I got the "no slip grips" added to them and they stay in her hair! Love it! I'll have to take a pic with bows in her hair for you guys.
Second, Isabella has developed a severe case of "mommy-itis". I can't set her down without her wailing. At first it was kinda cute, but now......I try to tell myself that I'm just glad I have my little girl go nuts over her mommy. She's also getting jealous over the other kids, especially Alex. I know it's a phase, but man she's got some big lungs for such a little body! She's still sleeping well through the night. I think that rough patch was her ears all along. Between teething, stuffy nose, and bad ears, I don't blame her for not sleeping good.
Soccer is getting ready to start for Alex so I'll be a little busier. I'll post pics of Alex when he starts playing. It's so fun to watch.
Have a good week and I'll post more soon!


1 comment:

m.j.f. said...

lady, you are doin good with the pics! you must love yer higher speed!