Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playing in the snow cont.







On Sunday it was warmer so playing in the snow was bearable. I didn't play, I just went outside long enough to take pictures. Alex and Allen built a snow fort. I still had my pajamas on in these pictures. I just wanted a few pictures of Isabella and the snow. By the way, our dogs have returned!! The 3-legged one came home first, followed by the other 2. They were hungry and thirsty but otherwise fine. Today is Wednesday and it's in the 50's and there is still snow at my house. All in all, everything is good here. I have more pictures of things going on here but I gotta spread them out.



2 comments:

Cynthia said...

The fort looks cool.....but very excited to hear that the dogs returned!!

JuJu - said...

amazing pics

Beautiful family:)