Sunday, February 3, 2008

more from Christmas









I couldn't remember if I e-mailed these out or not. These are part of our portrait package that I hadn't posted so I thought I would.
It seems like as soon as Isabella turned 1, she changed. She started taking a few steps here and there but now she's walking most of the time. It's so cute and the fact that she's walking still surprises her and makes herself laugh. She's trying to say more words. Today I got her on video shaking her finger and saying "No". She must have gotten that from the babysitter because how could I tell that sweet face "NO"? She's also eating more people food. She's sleeping better and her stuffy nose is gone for the time being. i'm trying to get her bangs to go to the side but they seem to just want to hang down. Barrets don't stay in very well but they do totally change her look. It's cute while they're in her hair.
All in all, everything's good at the Smith household.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her again. Try those sliding bows that clip in rather than have to be snapped in. THey work best... you can get them at the Striderite store - or all places - in Hamburg. Rachel's hair is so thin sometimes i have to put a small elastic band on and then slide a clip bow in. She is growing up so fast... enjoy it because it really flies by!

Nikki said...

Those are adorable! Love them!

Nikki
http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Sorry - you have been TAGGED. Please see my blog for details.

Unknown said...

Okay now, why am I getting the blame for teaching her "no"? It must come from telling the other kids no because she is an angel. Oh Yeah I forgot about when she is spitting her food at me. Sorry.