Friday, December 14, 2007

I Hopped on the Bandwagon

I enjoyed seeing everyone's jazzed up blogs so I had to get Nikki to do mine too! I'm happy with it. I got her to put the family portrait pics on there that I couldn't get to load. I don't know how she did it but now the kids look like themselves. Yeah!

Isabella is still teething I guess even though it looks like her upper teeth are in half way. She's chewing on everything and still waking up once during the night. This is killing me. I feel like a zombie. This is not the child I brought home that slept 12 hours a night and took 2 long naps. Let me clarify that she's really NOT fussy any moment of the day. She smiles ALL the time. Seriously! It's just that darn waking up in the night. I've tried letting her cry--doesn't work. That's the only time she cries--honestly. She's such an angel and if that's the only thing I have to complain about, I'll take it.

She knows who we are even if she can't say the kids names. I think she says Mamma and Dadda. Also Hi and Bye. I wish you could see how excited she gets when I walk into the babysitter's house to get her. Nothing else matters but that moment. I'll try to post more pictures soon.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

The blog looks great!!! Hope those teeth give that baby girl a break soon :)

Karen D. said...

I love your new look!! Your background for your title is the background of my blog!!!

Abbie is cutting molars and has Mommyitis- so I understand your pain!

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Karen

Tricia said...

Love your blog botox!!!

looks GREAT!!!

Jennifer said...

The blog looks awesome. Love seeing that big ol' beautiful family!!! Such a great picture!!

m.j.f. said...

hahah, blog botox - that's funny!
i already said that i loved it and i do! i love pink -

glad to hear that izzy (sorry) is starting to talk...

love,
mitzi jade