Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More pics with a little update thrown in

I LOVE her in this color. I never get tired of taking her picture.

How cute is this. Her smile melts me. She's like this ALL the time!

I love this color too. There really isn't a color that looks bad on her.
Isabella is feeling better from her cold. She still has a little stuffy nose but she's doing much better. Alex lost a tooth at school last week. Glad it was at school because I can't pull teeth. It grosses me out! Halloween is tomorrow so I'll be posting pics of costumes. I really do have 4 kids--honest. I'll try to give them equal picture time from now on. Right now the blogger is not being cooperative. Not much else going on. I go tomorrow to the lawyer to start the re-adoption process (Ky law). I think it's just a way for people to make more money. Stupid law! Then off to the social security office and vital statistics to get a foreign birth certificate. As if I haven't done enough paperwork already. Hopefully my next post will have EVERYONE in it!



No comments: