Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some of the grandparents

I don't know who this man is but for some reason I love this picture. I love how he and Isabella are looking at each other.

This is my Dad. He wouldn't look at the camera so you can't see his face.



This is my Mom. We were at a church picnic. Isabella was one of the main attractions. Nana loved showing her off.


This is the last grandparent I have left. This is my Mom's mom and I call her MeMe. She was so excited during the whole process. She had pictures of Isabella by her bed and she would kiss them before she went to bed and when she got up. She was so excited to finally see Isabella in person.




This is Allen's mom, Mary. This is right after we got home with her. I don't have a picture of Allen's dad so I'll have to post one later.






2 comments:

m.j.f. said...

cool! i have never seen yall's mom and dad's, so that was sweet.
i love the one with isabella and the elder man. i love the contrast of generations...in that pic and of the one with her and your grandmother. i have a picture of killian with his great-great-grandma...she's now up on high, so its good to snap the memories while you can! keep it up!

Katie said...

Precious pictures !!!