Tuesday, October 16, 2007

update and pics (update at the bottom of post)

My Mom lives behind a horse farm so when we go there we like to go see the horses. They come right up to the fence to be petted. Isabella didn't know what to think of them. She didn't cry but kept her eyes glued to them.

This is my cousin Rusty who lives in Washington state. We all had fun with the horses.

Again, she doesn't know what to think of the horses!

Just a random picture. She's probably laughing at Alex.
Sorry it's been so long between postings. It's been kinda busy. On friday Shane got his wisdom teeth taken out so I was babying him all day. On saturday, I was going a little stir crazy so I decided to go shopping. Allen's mom, Mary, Hunter, Alex, Isabella, and I went shopping all day. Isabella was wonderful of course. Sunday, we went to my Mom's house because my uncle Dexter and my cousin, Rusty, were getting ready to leave to go back home to Washington state. They drove here to visit and it was great seeing them. They are so cool and I wish they lived closer. We've been trying to plan a trip out to Washington so maybe next spring break or summer. For those of you that haven't been there, it really is beautiful. Maybe I can get Rusty to send me some pictures to post. Today we are finally getting some much needed rain so we're just hanging out in the house. Tomorrow I'll post pics of the grandparents with Isabella!!



3 comments:

m.j.f. said...

hey!!! who is the good photographer? those are some really sweet, cute shots!!! you look beautiful and everybody looks so happy...that was an awesome post. i enjoyed looking into the "smith chronicles"! oh, and of course, the horses, you know i love them too! that first pic of you and her is my fave!
xoxo
mitzi

m.j.f. said...

oh, i forgot to comment on that last one of isabella....it is too cute! she is cheezin' so hard...adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a cheezer Isabella is. I love all the photos. BEAUTIFUL YOU ALL ARE...............