Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No more braces! (and random pics)

Ok. I know the post says "braces", but you'll have to scroll to the bottom for that picture. I keep forgetting that the blog loads pictures from the bottom /up instead of top/down. This is VERY annoying so if anyone knows how to change this let me know. Anyway, I always like seeing pictures in posts so I had to leave you with some of the kids.



This is Alex's favorite thing to do--play with Isabella.

Isabella and Hunter on the couch. She's trying to get his nose.


This is THE picture I had wanted to post of Shane and Isabella first. It finally decided to load for me. This is the first time Shane got to see Isabella when we got home. He was spending the night with a friend on Sat when we got home. He worked on Sunday then school on Monday. So Monday night, he introduced her to football.






Again, Hunter and Isabella on the couch laughing.

Now, when Hunter was little, he had a gap between his front teeth. He had to much skin there and all the dentists said to wait and see if he permenant teeth pushed it together. Never happened. It didn't bother Hunter, just me. I wanted to do what I could to fix that gap. Hope that doesn't sound vain or shallow. His teeth were straight except for that. Anyway, the braces fixed the gap and last month he got the extra skin cut off. He now has perfect teeth! I let him stay home from school today to celebrate. We have to go back this afternoon to pick up his retainers.


On a side note, last Friday, we got Isabella's Certificate of Citizenship in the mail. She is officially a United States Citizen!








1 comment:

m.j.f. said...

awesome pics and post, thanks for the update!

tell hunter he looks great! ~ from me~

and yea!!!! congrats on Isabella's citizenship!!! that's awesome and in need of celebration! we need to get together to celebrate her. for sure

&hearts:
mitzi

ps: all so cute pics!!