Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy be-lated Thanksgiving!

Isabella taking a Thanksgiving morning bath

Beautiful rainbow on Thanksgiving


I know I'm late with the Thanksgiving wishes but what can I say?! Isabella can still fit in the kitchen sink for her bath so that saves my back. I don't have to lean over the tub. She loves water so bath time is great. All the grandparents came over to eat. Isabella's first Thanksgiving meal was mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and green beans. She was ready for a nap after all that. There was a cold front (I think) coming through on Thanksgiving so the sky was dark on one side of the house and sunny on the other. That produced this wonderful rainbow which ended at the trees in front of our house. It was a whole one but I'm just showing you part of it. Back in August we had one that ended in our front yard and that was really amazing. I'll post that picture later. On Friday, Me, Mary, and Hunter went shopping. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did get quite a bit done. Today, it's so cold that I stayed home and put up the Christmas tree. We put it in the kitchen this year so Isabella couldn't get to it. She LOVES paper so the presents would be torn up if she got to them. We have the kitchen blocked off so the tree and presents are safe. That's about it around here. Hope every ones Thanksgiving was wonderful!

No comments: