Monday, November 12, 2007

I have the SWEETEST kids in the whole world

I don't know what she laughing at but it's funny!
Ok, there's a story with this one. I didn't tell Alex to do this. I had made Isabella a bottle and Allen and Hunter called to see if I needed anything else from the store. Hunter was asking about ingredients for recipes and I was on the phone about 5 minutes. When I got off the phone, I found this on the couch. It was so sweet the way he was holding her and looking at her. He just took it upon himself to give Isabella the bottle since I was busy. He then carried her to her bed for a nap. (I put her in the crib).


This one is sweet because this is what Isabella and Hunter do--they climb on one another. They are both smiling and don't Hunter's teeth look GOOD ! He's very proud of them.

Again, no pictures of Shane. Sorry. If I could keep him home...........



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They are all so precious! And YES - Hunter's teeth look AWESOME!

Isabella is getting so big. I LOVE THAT SMILE!