Sunday, November 11, 2007

Isabella's new toy

My mom got this for Isabella and she LOVES it. She can push it or sit down and play with it and it makes noise. Sometimes she gets going too fast and falls but she just gets back up and goes again. The thing that is funny about this picture is the background. There was no way to crop it out so I have to explain it. Her walker is between a couch and end table. I put it there so she won't crawl under the end table and escape. Well, she figured out how to crawl under and through the walker to get through the end table. So I had to put pillows there to block her from going under the walker. If she gets really determined she pulls the pillows out. She's such a smart girl! What you don't see is the other side of the room where I have a kitchen chair blocking between the other end table and coffee table we had to move. She figured out how to crawl through the rungs of the chair so I had to wrap the rungs with a blanket to keep her in. It's kinda funny. I know you are saying "just get a gate", but we are having trouble finding one that fits because of the baseboards. If the bottom fits the baseboard, then the top won't fit against the wall. This is just for the area going down the hallway. The area going from the living room to the kitchen is huge and very busy so I hate to put a gate there but I guess I'll have to. It will have to be one that we can open and walk through but that will also be a pain with how many times we walk through there. I wanted to post more pictures but the blog is not cooperating. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: