Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pictures of the Zoo











Me, Mary, Hunter, Alex, and Isabella went to the Cincinnati zoo over the kids' fall break. It was a little chilly but we had fun. It's a little different than the Louisville zoo. We couldn't get up close and personal with the animals so I didn't get a lot of good pictures. So i'll post some of the kids without animals in them.


Isabella went to the doctor for a check-up and shots on Monday. She did great and she grew 1 inch and gained 2 lbs in 6 weeks. I thought her clothes were fitting her better! Now if those top teeth would just pop through. They are sooooo close. Her "fangs" look like they'll come in first. She'll be my little vampire.

I'm counting down the days. I go back to work next wednesday and I'm dreading it. I know Isabella will be fine with the babysitter (Hi Ms. Tammy!). She's been going a few days for a few hours to get used to it. She's been fine with it so that makes going back easier.












No comments: