Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving at my Brother's house


My Aunt Fran


My Uncle Henry


Dad and Shane. This a really good one of my Dad. Shane's letting his hair grow out. It's really curly so it looks like a fro!
The blogger wouldn't let me upload the picture of my brother, Pat, so I'll have to try later. Anyway, my brother and his family used to live in Wilmington, NC for about 10 years. He changed jobs to be closer to family and now lives about 15 miles north of Cincinnati. This is their first holiday here so they had us up for Thanksgiving. My Uncle and Aunt live near Dayton so they drove down too. I don't get to see them very much so it's such a treat when I do. I was named after my uncle. We both have the same middle name, Alden. This is also a rare time when ALL of my family is together. Shane didn't have to work today so we were all there as a family. It was nice. Isabella didn't have a nap and literally fell asleep the exit before Pat's exit. Not much of a nap. She took it all in stride though and of course was the highlight. This is the first time my brother had seen her. She's still teething. Her "fangs" have broken through and the front ones are almost ready. Poor girl. She's chewing on everything! She only has 2 days at the babysitter next week so hopefully they will be uneventful and she will eat her baby food.



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!!! I can't get over how big she is getting... and how different Shane looks with his "fro"! :)

Happy First Thanksgiving Home, sweet little one!

123456 said...

ALL the family?? I think you forgot one!!

...looking forward to seeing you at Christmas.

123456 said...

This is Ryan, by the way... not sure why it didn't show up as my name after I signed in!