Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Allen

Today is Allen's birthday and he spent a few hours at the courthouse getting the best birthday present. He went before the judge and it's official.......our baby's name is now ISABELLA CORINNE SMITH! I couldn't go because I used all my vacation days staying home with her. It's okay though. It was just a formality for us. She was already Isabella to us.

We also went to get our pictures taken yesterday at Portrait Innovations. They are wonderful and you get your prints in about 15 minutes. If you haven't gone there, I highly suggest it. I will post the pictures later. I gotta go watch Heroes on TV. If you haven't watched it, you don't know what your missing!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEN!!! I bet I beat Tim... since he has been working NON STOP!!! Yippee for me!!!

Karen D. said...

Congrats on the name change!! Happy B-day to Allen!
I LOVE Portrait Innovations! They do a great job, are fast, and afordable!!!

Hugs!
Karen and Abbie