Friday, November 30, 2007

I got 1 to load





Ok, this is really making me mad. I know I e-mailed the pictures to most people that read this blog but this is still annoying. I've tried uploading the pictures from my computer and from the disc they gave me and so far this one is the only one that loaded. I'll try again tomorrow. I also wanted to change the pictures on the side to the new ones we had made but that won't work either. If anyone has any ideas on how to do it let me know.



Isabella has settled into going to the sitter's. She started eating her baby food and taking a nap with everyone else. She also is sleeping better at night. I don't know if it's because I started turning off her night light or because her teeth finally came through. I've looked at Isabella for almost 3 months now with just 2 teeth. It's going to be weird to see her with 4 more on top. It will change her looks so much.



Everyone here is doing good. I'm just trying to find the time to go Christmas shopping.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable picture !!!

m.j.f. said...

i wish i knew how to help the "techie" side, but from here at my angle i dont know - except to come up here with your stuff saved on a flash drive - then we can do stuff fast ---
loves to you
mitzi