Friday, November 9, 2007

Isabella's first movie


I forgot to mention in the last post about her first movie! On Tuesday the kids were out of school and Shane and Hunter were off doing their own thing. Alex wanted to go see a movie so we went to see "The Bee Movie". It wasn't very good in my opinion so I don't recommend it. Anyway, I put Isabella in her stroller and she watched the whole thing. She's such a good girl. I fed her some cheerios so that might have helped but I was proud of her. Alex wants to see "Fred Claus" so that may be her next one. Not much else going on. I have to post at least one picture so this one is from the other day.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She is just the most adorable baby girl! She is really growing! Hey... what happened to Shane's hair???? I had no idea it was so curly! Adorable.